Ultimate Scheming System - Ch. 270 - Ten Thousand Buddha Gates

271-282 please. The translation wasn't really that great for those. Sorry for the other guy

Haven't seen the other translation but if it's not that good I'm willing to wait for you translations.

i have not read those other chapters but if you ask me i woud say whatever you feel like doing, if you translate them i wil read yours if not i shall read theirs

after all beggars cant be choosers and i am ceartainly not someone to look a gifted horse in the mouth

so anyways thank you for the translation

I have not read the other chapters since they will probably bring inconsistencies between translations so please keep translating this since you’re doing a great job!

ye im up for your translations too ... u never know when they decide to delete it and + not sure how their translations are

Please continue from 272 your translation is good while the other isn't that good and different translations cause confusion thx.

Dex-chan lover
It was a box of tea leaves, for anyone who didn't feel like looking it up

Please continue your translation the other one seems to be a really bad translation. Thanks for the chapters.

Please dont mind other translations.. yours is better in every terms so please dont skip the chapters.. Keep up the good work.

Can you please keep your translation it's so much better than the other guy?
Your Translation is like spirit water while their translation is just regular water.

Users who are viewing this thread