Ultra Heaven

Best manga there is, the art and the story are a solid 11/10, it isnt finished tho. i would still recommend obviously if you are into Psychedelic mind bending stories-.

Dex-chan lover
I am really interested in the synopsis but I'm not reading this if it's incomplete and blueball myself.

It's safe to assume the author is already dead, either he ascended or OD'd, truly a shame.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh, what an excellent read! I wanted to see more. The art is as transcendental as the subject matter; no joke. Very few manga have this level of finesse. 10/10.

EDIT: If it's on hiatus, as is indicated, does anyone know why?

The mangaka has stated that LSD is one of his biggest inspirations, and you can understand what he meant after reading this.

Interesting and mindbending manga, I was looking forward to where it might go and it's a shame that it was basically canceled, I wouldn't call it a hiatus given the length of time since the last chapter was released. Worth the read if you're ok with the story being cut short and not going anywhere, the concept in itself makes it worth the time.

Double-page supporter
@hermitz I wouldn't say that story goes nowhere. It's like a drug, you take it and experience it and come out the other side a changed man and that's what this series is

Masterclass use of the medium.

Don't let the hiatus stop you from reading this; you'd be missing out on rare level of artwork.

Huh, cancelled. I guess fitting ending to this type of manga with author overdosing on LSD and after recovery getting 18 year long sentence for drug use and distribution.

Users who are viewing this thread