Uma Musume: Cinderella Gray - Vol. 13 Ch. 112 - Use Them All

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation ! Wishing all ghe best to the ppl who had to leave and for the remaning member of the team. I hope you will be able to find someone to help you sharing with us the races of Oguri ! If it can help taking a decision, please know that I as a reader don't mind waiting more time as long as we can continue following this racing trip.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the long awaited update
hope you guys get new members soon

Dex-chan lover
“It’s back! :win:
“Only certain up to chapter 115 :meguuusad:.”

Well, life is what it is, there are priorities and completely understandable. Thanks for the chapter. I’m just glad we get to see this race to finish for now.

I always knew that the translator was going to give up, with him apologising for being late practically every chapter since the beginning. It's just a matter of time.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the hard work. sad to see the TL will only go up to chapter 115 if there's no TLer stepping up. T_T

wE8yIju.png

TL is stopping just when Japan Cup is starting

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks to the translation team for bringing us this manga and up to this point in the first place. Hopefully everything can be sorted out.

a moment in history
but thank you for the translation and i really hope this manga gets a translator asap so it can be continued

Users who are viewing this thread