Uma Musume: Cinderella Gray - Vol. 13 Ch. 116 - The «Upper Foot!»

Contributor
Run to the Top? Is it me or are they getting short on names? I mean, Narita Top Road from the 4-episode anime Run to the Top is too much for a coincidence! Other than that, looking forward for the race!

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like I'm reading a sports Idolmaster with a bunch of hot sports oneesans?

Supporter
Run to the Top? Is it me or are they getting short on names? I mean, Narita Top Road from the 4-episode anime Run to the Top is too much for a coincidence! Other than that, looking forward for the race!
My favourite is that there is a racehorse called Why the Long Face.
Screenshot-2024-07-27-at-9-45-10-AM.png

Contributor
Why do I feel like I'm reading a sports Idolmaster with a bunch of hot sports oneesans?
I mean, the whole premise is that they're both idols and athletes, it's just in this manga (specially for the Japan Cup) the amount of ara ara Onee-sans increases drastically.

Dex-chan lover

iM@s and Umamusume have the same creative director, Fujita Susumu. So what you'll feel in iM@s, you'll also feel it here.

also, Fujita just casually spent around 1.5billion yen in the recent Select Sale this month buying horses. If you guys want to support his horse, please watch Eri King's races. he's currently an undefeated 2 year old horse. 2025 classics should be fun.

My favourite is that there is a racehorse called Why the Long Face.
American owners are far more nuts in naming their racehorse while Japanese owners are trendy types.

Heck, Blue Archive the racehorse came first before the game by several months :kek:
Important panel
image.png
the mangaka's undisguised fetish :p

nah... that name is par for the course. The IRL horse name is Running Free. I mean look at Obey and IRL name... Pay The Butler or Eve Benti's IRL name, Ibn Bey.

American racehorse names are far more whack.

Users who are viewing this thread