Uma Musume Pretty Derby: Uma Musumeshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

I don't hate Ayabe or her archetype, but I personally can't imagine being close to someone like that. Her personality is too difficult and distant, and you'll be the only one doing the most to maintain the relationship, it's just exhausting at times. But I can see her appeal though.

Dex-chan lover
I don't hate Ayabe or her archetype, but I personally can't imagine being close to someone like that. Her personality is too difficult and distant, and you'll be the only one doing the most to maintain the relationship, it's just exhausting at times. But I can see her appeal though.
Yeah, it's high investment high reward(?) as people like me this tends to not have many other friends, so they'll truly cherish the relationship they got with you. If you're looking for a genuine relationship they're usually able to provide it after you cracked the eggshells.

This archetype is usually aware that the effort to maintain the relationship in the early phase of the relationship is unproportionate, so they'd rather people give up early as to not potentially turn it into a twisted one-sided relationship for too long (not to mention they lack tolerance for anything superficial).

Users who are viewing this thread