Umareru Kachi no Nakatta Jibun ga Anna no Tame ni Dekiru Ikutsuka no Koto

From what Iv'e read from the comments, My eyes might start bleeding If I read this. Anyone wanna flip a coin, If it lands heads Ill read, if it lands tails I wont read XD
(Ill flip the coin myself if no-ones read this comment within 2 days)

Damn... just damn...
I have no words for kids raping each other
Though tbh I was surprised that Izuyu was the daughter of our favorite cunt Kazuya (No not the ultra virgin simp one) Since multiple timelines exist in this manga, I wonder if there was a timeline where Anna, Kazuya, and Izuru would be a happy family... I wish that was the case...
This shows that people don't change even if they have a second chance in life
And my personal view is that one tragedy is better than one happy ending with a trail of tragedies following it.
Overall, this is a good cautionary manga that teaches people that a wish can leave devastating results. 8/10

just done reading for the second time and I have now a better understanding that the MC was truly a piece of garbage scum with severe psicological problems. But good manga would read again

Read this before and I say this was something that I don't want to read again. I took time to read this and it was painful to see the deaths. However, I might read this again to understand it more better, but I don't think I don't need to fully understand that the MC sucks and he just needs to be helped in other way. Either way, the ending route was fine. He was finally "helped" in my opinion. Also, good for the kiddo who got MC good. I hope she lives happily especially her mother's
life who was messed up by the MC in the first place.

I sympathize with mc very much although what he had done is wrong but I can feel him cause I've gone through the same shit and there was once a point in life where I wanted to do those things but I've controlled myself and now I'm too like him living a total loner loser life.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
MC is just a complete retard. He could've lived a happy life with the blonde tomboy, but nooo~

Users who are viewing this thread