Umeko-chan wa Koishiteru - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

I don't think i've ever read a story that's done this before; Changed direction so quick that it's giving me whiplash. We're just getting into the double digit chapters and the current arc treats the main characters as an afterthought, even straight up discluding the fmc? genuinely wild.

Dex-chan lover
at this point I don't even think this series deserves the romance tag. it's so obvious that there has never been nor will there ever be any actual development in this series.

Dex-chan lover
The author clearly ran out of ideas for the main couple. we had like 4 new girls profess love and we arent even at chapter 14.

The worst part is Aunuma, imo. He makes this almost unreadable
Nah I think the author had many ideas for characters and for the main characters. The author decided to use there chapters left to add the characters she wanted instead of developing the main couple. I'm happy that they did because we got our favorit girlfailure Andou.

Man, my only thought this chapter is "Man, I'm really fucking sick of Aonuma." But "THIS MOTHERFUCKER PICKED NOTHING UP" was pretty funny

Dex-chan lover
it's a funny thing that usually in romance mangas the side characters are more interesting than the main female lead, I'm more interested in class rep and the clumsy girl.

Users who are viewing this thread