Umi ga Hashiru End Roll - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Chapter 9

Group Leader
This manga is so refreshing to read because it feels different with all the bits about filmmaking. Thank you for scanlating it!

Group Leader
in case anyone has been waiting for an update from this series, i am picking this series up!! should have chapter 10 out by the end of the week! it'll be a slower process just because 1. im only a single person, 2. chapters for this series usually run a little longer, and 3. this series is reallyyyy dialogue focused so it takes much more time to translate than some other stuff, but yea!

Group Leader
in case anyone has been waiting for an update from this series, i am picking this series up!! should have chapter 10 out by the end of the week! it'll be a slower process just because 1. im only a single person, 2. chapters for this series usually run a little longer, and 3. this series is reallyyyy dialogue focused so it takes much more time to translate than some other stuff, but yea!
there's a backlog of a few volumes to get through and i'll probably be doing this on and off for months but i do plan to do what i can to get more chapters out with time :)

Thank you for picking up this manga to scanlate!! It has such a refreshing story, gorgeous art and a lot of poignant moments. We definitely will be supporting you!!!

I really hope Umiko doesn’t have feelings for Kai. It’s weird.
It doesn't seem like that is where it is headed towards? The author seems interested in exploring different kinds of feelings of love that aren't romantic in nature at all. If anything she feels protective and terrified of what Kai makes her confront in herself

Users who are viewing this thread