Umi ga Hashiru End Roll - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Chapter 12

Dex-chan lover
had to pause mid-chapter to say this: holy hell whoever typeset this chapter is insanely good!!!!! How did you do the whole wonky look during her film???

also, while Sora does have a point I hate how condescending he is towards literally everyone he has met so far. I want him to fuck off tbh.

anw, thank you for the chapter!!!

Group Leader
had to pause mid-chapter to say this: holy hell whoever typeset this chapter is insanely good!!!!! How did you do the whole wonky look during her film???

also, while Sora does have a point I hate how condescending he is towards literally everyone he has met so far. I want him to fuck off tbh.

anw, thank you for the chapter!!!
had a lot of fun doing the warped text for her film, glad it turned out good :D i (sophie) usually typeset 1/3 of the chapters, don pom doing the rest, and then i do all the sfx 🫡 really fun process to work on this series

Dex-chan lover
i mean i imagine most college profs don't sugar coat things but unnecessarily being harsh prolly wouldn't reflect well as a teaching method
there are many kinds of college profs lol. but my comment is mostly about how the protagonist feels self-conscious about starting out late only to find her hard work rewarded by acknowledgement

Users who are viewing this thread