Umi ga Hashiru End Roll - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the upload and good luck with recovery 👍
looking forward to seeing what umiko comes up with

Group Leader
wait do i??? what's ur @ 😭
i used to have a browser extension that automatically blocked account with twitter blue but don't have it anymore because of spam/bots not being as bad, think i found ur acc on the blocklist and unblocked srry bout that LOL

Dex-chan lover
i used to have a browser extension that automatically blocked account with twitter blue but don't have it anymore because of spam/bots not being as bad, think i found ur acc on the blocklist and unblocked srry bout that LOL
Ohhhh see that makes sense. That’s actually smart to do when site was like infested with them lol. I appreciate it

Sorry I didn’t get back faster on my @ I got busy with irl BS

Edit: Slso I followed you so I can retweet you because I really want more people reading this!

Group Leader
Ohhhh see that makes sense. That’s actually smart to do when site was like infested with them lol. I appreciate it

Sorry I didn’t get back faster on my @ I got busy with irl BS

Edit: Slso I followed you so I can retweet you because I really want more people reading this!
awesome thank you!!!! really want more ppl to read because theres also just like. thousands of people that were reading it that dont realize it has been picked back up, thanks for any effort to spread the word :))

Thanks for the the chapter+PLEASE drop the extension's name

This manga is really atmospheric. There's a fascinating unsettling feeling in some of the pages for me. Whenever Umiko has murky feelings, especially when people say "this is a hobby you're doing to kill time" it really drives home how words can latch onto you like tar.

This chapter in particular has so many high points. I was freaking out when she questioned "I was allowed to do as I pleased" and realized one part of her filming is that she wants to captures aspects of her husband. And really captivating art that helps sell the story.

Group Leader
This manga is really atmospheric. There's a fascinating unsettling feeling in some of the pages for me. Whenever Umiko has murky feelings, especially when people say "this is a hobby you're doing to kill time" it really drives home how words can latch onto you like tar.

This chapter in particular has so many high points. I was freaking out when she questioned "I was allowed to do as I pleased" and realized one part of her filming is that she wants to captures aspects of her husband. And really captivating art that helps sell the story.
i'm so glad we managed to capture the atmosphere with the tl :) that's one of the biggest highlights of it for me so i'm so happy to see it carry over like this ^^

Users who are viewing this thread