Umi no Cradle

Some very nice art and an interesting story (at least up to the 1st chapter, lolz!)Looking forward to how this develops......

I love this manga and I want o thank you for your time translating and scanning this manga. No sure if you are more active your website or on mangadex, I will leave a comment on both. No sure if you dropped this or you just so much going on and no time but hope you guys are doing well. Thank you again and have a good day!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for finishing this up, I really love this. I hope it'll be licensed in English one day. I will definitely buy it and support the author. I want a physical copy.

Dex-chan lover
God damn April fools lol. Well, that was a funny edit for the epilogue but I look forward to the proper version

At first I was like “what’s the joke” then the boat cult started popping up everywhere *wheeze* XD thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
@animekek69 it makes me angry, but I can accept reading stories with it. But only if there's something horrible that happens to the perpetrator later >.> otherwise I just stay angry.

Kinda like a wholesome g rated one piece?? Its complex enough that its not for little kids though. It’s such a masterpiece and you can tell the author put their heart and soul into this manga. 10/10. Rating deserves to be higher.

This was such a good read!!! Thank you for doing such a good job on it!
It flowed like a ghibli movie and I was so hooked, one of my new favs

i honestly think this manga is so underrated. with characters with actual personalities, a unique plot (thats just me), and such superb art. especially the art.

Dex-chan lover
It's great but you can tell the author didn't have enough chapters at hand to flesh the story like they wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread