Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru Episode 5: End of the Golden Witch - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Ten Wedges to Pierce Witches (2)

One, I feel like the grandpa and Beatrice are acting differently here then before.
This is what has bothered me about this series why is each game so fundamental different from the other ones. I don't even mean in terms of how the deaths went, I meant in terms of what the characters did before they got to the Island(for one, this is the first game in which Kizou out right dies two years before the games even begins), how the characters are portrayed and their relationship with other characters(in the first game Kanon, Sharon and all the furniture's were all glorifying Beatrice,when Battler queried them about her, but in the later games Kanon and Shannon straights up rejects and pissed off Beatrice, their loyalty to her differs by alot), and the fact that they keep bringing third party individuals that's had no previous connection to the Island in the other games(the fucking loli).

Maybe most of this is due to the fact that Beaytice is the only character besides the demons, that retains her memories of the past games, thus she herself never stays static and is continuously changing, which changes how each games goes, because she technically orchestrates this whole shebang.

Two , that witch hunter does realise that she to was summoned by a witch right? Because the Lord in heaven certainly didn't come down to summon her. Why is the siesta sisters going against Beatrice, isn't she their master? Plus why is Beatrice even able to summon them, aren't they from heaven?

Three, why is Beatrice playing the game with the loli anyway, why doesn't she just straight up try to kill her like she did with her master Virgilla?

Four, this chapter kinda points out why I feel that the red truth is b.s and kinda unfair for the person fighting against it. The fact that I can say something is true without having to prove it ,is b.s . Plus the fact that the holder of the red truth, can just wait till the end and receive all their opponents blue truth, then they just have to find a logical sequence with the red truth, and then they can easily deny all of those blue truth, makes it very unfair.

Four, this chapter kinda points out why I feel that the red truth is b.s and kinda unfair for the person fighting against it. The fact that I can say something is true without having to prove it ,is b.s . Plus the fact that the holder of the red truth, can just wait till the end and receive all their opponents blue truth, then they just have to find a logical sequence with the red truth, and then they can easily deny all of those blue truth, makes it very unfair.
The red truth is like science of human world, like apple fall down from the tree due to gravity. In fact, the red truth is what actually happened in the gameboard.
Maybe when i post a reply, you have already found the truth and have your own answer, but for those who stumbled here to rant about why the game is unfair, Beato's game was designed for everything in it to be explainable with logic, but because the world inside it is a world where both magic and logic exist, making it hard for the human side to make the most logical answer, Red truth and Knox's Commandments was made for them to exclude the magic part out of the way.

That's everything i can say without spoiling too much, i'd recommend you read further for the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread