Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru Episode 5: End of the Golden Witch - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Showdown

What the fuck is going on? . Since when did the game piece Battler know about the witches game ? Why is Beatrice so friendly now ? How did nobody in that room notice that the loli detective was screaming and saying suspicious things to Battler? Since when was Battler allowed to use the red truth? Why did no one stop Battler from jumping out the window ? I mean for fuck sakes both his parents ,and a doctor were there, and they just let it happen.

Well this is a mystery manga, so I just have to keep on reading until I have reached the anwsers.

What the fuck is going on? . Since when did the game piece Battler know about the witches game ? Why is Beatrice so friendly now ? How did nobody in that room notice that the loli detective was screaming and saying suspicious things to Battler? Since when was Battler allowed to use the red truth? Why did no one stop Battler from jumping out the window ? I mean for fuck sakes both his parents ,and a doctor were there, and they just let it happen.

Well this is a mystery manga, so I just have to keep on reading until I have reached the anwsers.
does it get explained in the future? should i look up a video explaining wth is happening? if you are still somewhat active can you please answer 😭

Users who are viewing this thread