Umineko Sou Days - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Contributor
94eaf89e2d477e875293a259b293e09a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Second night in the countryside and this lady already has a cute gf, a child, and a cat?? Sign me tf up

Contributor
This was getting sort of interesting but if we're going to have semi-gratuitous edgy shit like the last page here I don't think it's going to be my thing.

Aggregator gang
Country side this, country side that. It’s not even the country side! No matter how you look at it, it’s 100% a suburbian town by the sea through and through. The only difference is that it’s got no big buildings and is a lot more secluded. And enough with all these bai’s, it’s getting annoying.

I don’t know why but the manga is trying so hard to make Rin some loveable dork, but she just comes across as annoying and kinda childish. The 4 yr old that’s sucked and constantly grabs at Mayumi’s boobs is also really weird to add as some sort of cute comedic skit. Obv the story takes place so that the MC will fall for Rin, but if she wasn’t narratively going to be shipped with her, I feel like this situation would be so awful for the MC. Rin’s behaviour is totally out of line but we’re forced to just put it down to just “country bumpkin” behaviour. I’ve read the authors other works, and actually didn’t mind them, this one tho is really hard to digest.

ay nabigla naman ako doon sa last part, pero bakit ako kinilig hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread