Umineko Sou Days - Vol. 2 Ch. 4

A month long wait after a cliffhanger, and we get a chap about side char. Well done author of NTR, you NTR'd our expectations

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if the author wants us to feel bad for Ashima, but so far her sister has been nothing but nice to her (even at school it was the other kids badmouthing her for being an illegitimate child, not the sister!)

And I really don't understand the sexual assault trope here. Citrus all over again? 😕

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAA its been a while since I've seen this series so when I was seeing the flashback I thought the child with dark hair was rin-chan the yankee before she got older and dyed her hair and then the ending happened and it confused the fuck outa me till i remembered that the girl is the student of MC who ran away lmao

Dex-chan lover
I actually really liked this chapter. You can tell how troubled Ashima is because she doesn't feel like she belongs anywhere, and she messes with the sister because she doesn't feel like anyone cares about her expect Rin. I get that they are blood related, but it's really hard to see each other as family when you're treated so differently from the rest of the group, hence why I don't even mind the subtle incest because Ashima doesn't see how she belongs to anyone, considering her own mother abandoned her.

Group Leader
@lostleader thanks for pointing that out. Exactly my thoughts on this chapter. And adding to that I do want to say, that while ashimas actions are overly childish, she's fearing to loose the last bit of "family" she has (Rin-chan) and some pages in the middle did portray that she does want to get along with her sister, she just doesnt find a way how she can do that. She's basicially a scared kitten attacking, even if you mean good.

E: A scanlator that can't tell the differences between pages and chapters, hell yeah! - fixed typo

Dex-chan lover
@HauntedPizza Yee. Surprisingly enough tho, Ashima and her sister aren't the part that I hate the most of this series (I read the spanish translations), but I don't want to spoil anyone so won't talk much about it. I can say tho that this 2 will get a better relationship with time.

Dex-chan lover
Fair point. Still the the relationship is portrayed in a super trashy way. Have to admit that I've been digging the latest episodes from Citrus+ and hopefully this two can get there too.

To the guys: Page 5, it's not what you're thinking. she doesnt have foot long toes.

Dex-chan lover
Althought yes, i don't really know why the focus is put on the 2 sisters. I guess it's just minor drama before the MC's friend come here and start bigger drama.

Dex-chan lover
INCEST.
I’M OUTTA HERE.

@aishamd
There’s no gay marriage in Japan. There are semi-valid documents for people that live in certain areas of Tokyo.

Users who are viewing this thread