Umineko Sou Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter of this... Could someone tell me when this arc ends, please?

Dex-chan lover
The reasons don't matter (she's lying anyways!) betrayal is betrayal igaf what she says THIS manipulative toxic thot needs to LEAVE

Dex-chan lover
Geez, I wonder why someone who have been gaslighted for years can't see the lies she's fed. Emotional abuse is a powerful manipulation tool, and Touko knows how to push Mayumi.

Im not a fan of drama and i really dont like where this is going, but i can't stop reading.

this isn't even drama it's just a rube goldberg machine of coincidental misunderstandings. a bit pathetic

Meh this drama seems really really forced. Granted I've never been emotionally manipulated, but I think that after escaping to the countryside and doing so much to avoid her, I wouldn't trust that person with anything. I hope this drama wont drag out for much longer since it's already dragged out way longer than I had hoped in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really hoping the schoolgirl wises up to this shit and starts trying to actively prevent that evil bitch's schemes.

Dex-chan lover
Was that really the whole chapter or are there pages missing? The ending feels aprupt and the chapter is shorter compared
to the rest as well.

damn, guess we really transferring from one drama train to another on the same platform huh.

All the people complaining about the drama have clearly never read a Naoko Kodama story before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We are all in agreement that Ashima will be the one to save the day, aren't we? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
God the way Rin and Touko talk to Mayumi it's like night and day! Rin lifts her up so much and Touko just wants to knock her down.

Users who are viewing this thread