Umineko Sou Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Jesus way to make people want to drop your series with literally the worst combination of misunderstandings and brushing things under the rug.

I was pretty grossed out by the last one and this one just makes me feel bleh.

this is like textbook emotional abuse, cutting off any other sources of emotional support the MC could possibly get so that she has to rely on her "best friend" alone. not sure what everyone else was expecting, though. i mean it was pretty obvious from the first chapter that it was gonna be angsty

Dex-chan lover
every time someone says "it's nothing" they've made the wrong choice.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, why she didn't just said something. I really hate shit like this, if you're concerned with something speak the fuck up. Is it that hard?

I hope grandma is just introducing some random man and not the husband.

Because that would be too much bullshit for even me to handle.

Dex-chan lover
God, I love shit people like Mayumi's friend. They are absolutely awful and I can't wait for Rin to see through Mayumi's pain and self doubt.

Wow, the reveal that Touko has been secretly undermining Mayumi's self confidence and relationships since highschool is really awful.
I'm pretty confident Mayumi will find a way to break out of this and move on with her new life, but the journey will probably be painful...

this isn't fun or interesting, or even done in a unique or meaningful way. it's just high school-level drama. hoping the next chapter nips this in the bud.

Welp... think I'm going to put this series on hold till the volume ends. I want to see Mayumi's arc play out but this is just frustrating to read right now. Every character knows something is wrong any nobody is doing anything about it.

Big thanks to the groups that are posting this series (honestly, you all rock)

Rin, you dumbass, of course they aren't friends. Mayumi literally told you that her only friend betrayed her.

Users who are viewing this thread