Umineko Sou Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Aaaargh.

From what I've seen in comments and heard about the other works by this author, Touko will likely not only be a consistent presence until the end of the story, but won't get much comeuppance for all this. And whatever her tragic backstory is, whatever her reasons, everything I've seen says to me that Mayumi needs Touko in her life like she needs the bubonic freaking plague.

I'm going to hold on for a bit, but as much as I think this story has excellent characters and story so far, I can't see myself sticking with it if this is the permanent direction. Too depressing for my tastes, and I don't want to be feeling this ugly anger/urge to eject Touko into the sun everytime I finish a chapter.

That aside, for those of you that enjoy this: have fun. And thanks to the scan groups, y'all don't get enough love.

Double-page supporter
Oh this is that NTR author that tried to get you to symphatise with a sexual abuser. Yeah fuck them in particular. Dropping this.

Fed-Kun's army
the bitch sage continues, shit's gonna get worse so buckle up folks :/

if you want to have a look at the translated chapters, spoilers below based on me google translating the chapters xD

there may be light at the end of the tunnel! Mayumi eventually does not take Touko's shit and Touko trying hard to get Mayumi to come back to Tokyo with her. Mayumi actually spends time realising her feelings in the coming chapters, and she confesses to Rin in the latest chapter. Rin then ends the chap thinking about Mayumi. So there is hope! And despite Touko trying hard to come between them with all sorts of bitchy shit, she has so far hard failed, so glad to see that :D

though who knows, author does have a reputation and things currently looking up could still turn out bad :/

Confirmation for what was implied last time; Touko is a manipulative monster, Mayumi's insecurities are coming back full force, Rin is a simpleton, Ashima doesn't buy Touko's bullshit. If you aren't the same, Mayumi, why are you giving this twat (the woman who your fiance cheated with) any time of day at all? I'm just shouting in the void here, I know it's going to get worse before it gets better, author's got a rep for continuous trainwrecks for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
I always wonder why people read that kind of series when they dislike the drama. I mean it is heavy stuff but it won't change so why coming back each chapter and complain about the ntr. Maybe that sounds mean but I actually write this because I'm confused. There's things I don't like as well so why go and read stuff that include them?

Also about the MC not saying anything. I feel her for that. There's also persons I absolutly can't talk back because of what happened the past, even though they have no power over me anymore. You think maybe this person goes away soon so you do like they want. Maybe some of you who have a lot of confidence can't understand that but her reactions look realistic to me.

GTFO grandma.

Honestly I do complain about drama but I do need a dose of it here and there. There are many light hearted, no problem yuri but sometimes you need to be on edge. Only thing I hope for these types is they don't get axed in the middle of the drama.

I hope Mayumi can stand up for herself and speak how she feels, she was betrayed hard so it doesn't seem like she should just be ok with it

fuck i cant take people like that bitch touko 🤬they are like fkin vampires/parasites who latch onto victims and drain the life out of them

I know it’s easy to just hate on Touko and be annoyed at Mayumi for being a doormat, but both have very flawed and human traits. The only way Mayumi thinks she can keep her friend to herself is by manipulation and gaslighting. Mayumi is a victim of that, so she’s not going to truly realise it yet. I hope it gets revolved and it doesn’t get too violent or messy

Users who are viewing this thread