Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 3: Banquet of the Golden Witch - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - an Uninvited Guest

Group Leader
cover2.jpg

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

When you get betrayed so hard...
Who did fall for it. I'll never trust a witch again even if she sneezes her brain out of her nose

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell... lol. (For anyone who hasn't yet read this chapter, don't read my and people's comments below, its spoilers galore)

Okay... now THAT was a legendary "SIKE!" moment. They really had me going for a bit there near the end. But something inside me knew that it was too good to be true. There was just something so off and so disturbing about Beatrice turning good. Funny enough, I'm glad the *real* Beatrice is back. That new witch girl was eh. No witch is better than our Beato! 😜

Also, apparently, Beatrice canonically reads and plays anime games and even used their cliche plot tropes as a bamboozle. I think that's really something special. 😂

During this whole arc I was facepalming so much my face almost got flat. Unexpected repentance from Beatrice was as unexpected as it was unnatural - in previous episode she was a hardass impenetrable witch, here she became a pouty angsty teenage girl who was longing for friends. Had this been a drinking game for my every facepalm, at this moment I'd be dead sloshed.
Fortunately, it all turned out to the best.

Dex-chan lover
Is that his sister? She showed up for the first time a few chapters back and that seems likely

Just when i thought It'd be a cool ending with lofty characters, the chessboard was flipped over and i got bamboozled hard there. But to be fair it is a bit unnatural for the character development to happen that rapidly and abruptly even so i was a bit suspicious at times.

P.S: I haven't read the rest but i keep noticing a pattern that at the beginning or the middle the characters kept complaining about a smell, does that have to do with anything or am i just blind 😴

I saw pg 41 a few years ago as a spoiler so I knew this was coming but I also thought that it might happen in a later part when the game reset. Still an amazing twist that was executed so well.

Just when i thought It'd be a cool ending with lofty characters, the chessboard was flipped over and i got bamboozled hard there. But to be fair it is a bit unnatural for the character development to happen that rapidly and abruptly even so i was a bit suspicious at times.

P.S: I haven't read the rest but i keep noticing a pattern that at the beginning or the middle the characters kept complaining about a smell, does that have to do with anything or am i just blind 😴
I think that's about the burnt body of Kinzo

this was painfull... i was always weirded out by the quick development so i knew something was up, but this was just...

IM NEVER TRUSTING A WITCH AGAIN! IM RACISST AGAINST WITCHES BATTLER DIDNT DESERVE THIS

im not sure if i like this or if i don't... on one hand the manga is gonna keep being interesting, but on the other i feel betrayed, backstabbed and i have a insane hatred for these witches

Users who are viewing this thread