Unbalance X Unbalance

dzl

IMHO best LDY work and one of my favourites manga, even tho ending is little rushed.

Dex-chan lover
It's alright, was a long and painful transition from Kr to Jp. IDY seems to enjoy rushed/meh endings.

Uploading complete. For KMTS releases read from Left to Right, for A-Team releases read form Right to Left.

The ending is indeed rushed. The author brings in quite a few characters but ends up abandoning them & rushes the ending.

look i know what you all are thinking, that this will be a great read cause it's got that fine ass cover page with the sexy thicc black haired glasses wearing goddess in the middle wearing a sexy wedding dress. the other girls aren't too bad either. i know, because that's what i thought. but let me just make this clear for the some people like me who kept it in their planned to read list for months, and deciding to read it on a whim one day. just un-follow. do yourself a favor.

while it's not a *bad* read, it just took so fucking long to end and then it doesn't end cause it leaves off on some shitty note without showing some good shit, even the sequel series doesn't add much. as you'd expect from a korean series it's just way to much fucking drama and there's about 5 more girl characters than there needs to be. the MC is a total fucking asshat and theres just many girls after him for like no apparent reason. like he really isn't a good guy and he just gets forgiven like nothing happened. it's why i hate harem series, and i know what you're saying "if you hate it then why did you stick with it/read it at all?" the one thing they did a good guy with was the teacher character, besides the point of her falling for the MC her character was really good, she was head-strong and acted accordingly to how a "teacher x student" relationship would go down IMO, and not only that her cute moments were really adorable, she was a good character and after reading this i wish she actually said fuck it and went with the person who wasn't MC-kun that was after her.

that's all i have to say, just drop this series or read it one day when you have literally nothing else to do if you're curious about the story, the only good point is the teacher, also MC's best friend was a real bro.

Would like to recommend this Author/artist on their Art alone but Im Dal-Young has a NASTY rep of getting in fights with his publisher and dropping projects. At random. The very fact that his has ANY sort of a ending is a minor miracle. Love the art style. Many of his works I (I as in ME, MYSELF, and I. Read em and form your own opinion if ya want) are not half bad and in some cases pretty darn good. BUT... Good luck on him finishing it.

So fucking good it’s not good necessarily in terms of like story. But the drama is great romance is great soem arch’s and some decent character devolpment. The cover isn’t really what the manga is about so keep that in mind it’s not all eechi shit there’s actual romance.

Contributor
Never liked this all, at all.
Mostly because if the main love interest and the MC.

Group Leader
TL;DR don't waste your time reading this, it's just 82 chapters of absolute mediocrity

I can tolerate drama being contrived and the over-the-top resolutions. Even plotlines that go in circles and lead to nowhere. But if you can't even write a single half-decent character then the whole experience goes from being eccentric to just being a total drag. Almost everyone is erratic, obnoxious, and shallow. I get that this takes place in a (senior) high school setting but there's no excuse for it being this bad, characters in a telenovela are genuinely more interesting. Apparently the author is infamous for putting his works on hiatus and rushed endings but I can't be bothered to care how and when his works end if they're all as average as this. The only praises I can give this manhwa are the attractive artstyle and the scanlation groups' dedication

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread