Unbending Flower

Dex-chan lover
This looks pretty good, but the Chinese names are clashing with the European aesthetics and constantly ruining my immersion. I'll keep an eye on it, but I don't know if I'll actually end up reading this.

Dex-chan lover
Hard to tell anything about the story as basically, it is ep 0 like in Korean manhwa, but the art looks good, especially the princess design. To sum up, treat with cautions

Just hope that she won't be walking in undergarments without the reasons :p

Also, thanks for translating!

Looked ahead in the Raws. The artwork looks consistent and they actually change clothes. So it looks really good.

Group Leader
I don't really know what i should think of that...I kinda dislike everyone except the mc and even if the prince starts to act nice, I don't think I can bring myself to like him...

Aggregator gang
I'm actually curious if anyone knows why CN webcomics with European fantasy settings frequently use Chinese names. It's like having an Chinese fantasy setting and naming everyone Bob and Susan.

I mean, it's fantasy so they can do what they want... It's just really weird and I wondered if it was a cultural thing or something.

I think every Chinese Author think that abusing woman scene is a must in every romance manhua. That's why I hate Manhua. When I'm about to think that not every romance manhua are like that and start to read this one and BAM the King suspecting her and hang her body upside down to the floor, ugh no thanks

Group Leader
@draw2much exactly my thoughts! I know you commented this months ago but I was just talking about this lmao. Just like saying "the dowager empress becky portman". At first I thought the author just didn't care about naming conventions, but I'm suspecting this might be to bypass censorship laws at this point since even xianxia and wuxia are icky with the government right now with how it "doesn't promote modern china". of course this is all speculation on my part lmao

mrf

at first there's something like abusing woman scene but i guess it appealing to their fantasy, at least in this scenario it's reasonable for something like a king or high authority people on this settings anyway it's gets interesting at ch 10 and a little bit more warming to read.

this one doesn't have modern CEO rich guy bullshit... and slavery for elf in isekai is abusing woman but it different for some reasons. some unconscious feeling says "it's normal for elf haven't u read doujin?", some "this one is colored that way i feel like that's a person not a drawings and it's too close to reality".
if you see retards on twitter i barely see anyone getting triggered over black and white drawing.

Thanks for the translation!

Should the crossdressing tag be present? There is one character flaunting his self around left and right in both clothing for men and women lol

Also, first manhua I liked the characters in. Plus the flow of translation is super good. Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread