Uncle Cool - Ch. 8 - Warmth - Helpless - Grief

Dex-chan lover
You can't put your hand below your waist or above your clavicles when you are in a surgeon gown. To avoid contaminating the gloves. They are letting their hands hang way too low.

Dex-chan lover
now that we have establish some feelings even if its one way lets go ahead and let the fuckening begin

MrX

3pxd1i.jpg

Updates are coming in quicker! Thank you :) Things are starting to pick up! Excited to see where it goes now that are feelings starting!

Double-page supporter
uhm Who/what/when/where/why/how did she think she's in love with him o,o

Double-page supporter
@GruntZone360 she's young and from an abusive background and he's one of the only people who's showed her genuine kindness so it's very understandable that she would have confusing feelings and think she's in love w him bc she doesn't know about any other kind of healthy relationships and i feel so bad but i rly hope he rejects her if she confesses to him bc it would be super out of character for a caring person like him to pursue that kind of relationship with a minor :p

Double-page supporter
Okay...it's chapter 8; she already fell for the caring male lead AND is aware of her own feelings already?? Omg, a miracle XD?!

I hope they will be able to establish a familial relationship rather than romantic. She is likely mistaking her feelings due to the abuse, and I think she needs supportive friends and family before a lover. I hope there won't be a time-skip just so that they can be together, I much rather he stay as a "cool uncle."

Dex-chan lover
Do some schools in China have a tracksuit as their official uniform? It's kind of strange, but I guess the utilitarian nature of a communist regime might bring about such things.

Users who are viewing this thread