Undead-san no Bukiyou na Seishun

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
157
yeahhh.. those stitches either some kind of frankenstein type shit or its just her body are mutilated when she died
hit by a train? murdered and then mutilated by a stalker/kidnapper?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 18, 2026
Messages
320
The only problem I have with this manga is that the mc looks wayyy too much like a child and don't get me wrong it's not because of the height difference, infact i recently watched lovely complex and it was really good and really I liked it but it seems like he's a 2nd year in hs so it makes me feel more offput that he looks more like a child than a 2nd year and I just hope the author gives him glow up or AT LEAST make him taller because I don't like romance manga where the mc/fmc looks more childish/younger in appearance even tho they're ages are supposed to be the same and it really puts me off when authors do that
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top