Undead Unluck

Dex-chan lover
itt: people taking a series about a dude who explosively regenerates his body way too fucking seriously

this is overall a pretty good read, it's got good humor with good action & clearly likes to have fun (unlike some people in the thread)

@Dudley
>Moozooh's text fits less than a page, surely it's not too much to ask to read it?

The sheer entitlement boggles the mind. As if anyone here is obligated to react to whiny moral crusading with anything other than a reflexive "fuck off".

Dex-chan lover
... it's sort of a mixed bag, at least from the chapter zero.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how all the white knights here started whining about this manga while barely knowing anything about it and it turned out the be so good. It might turn to shit later on like most of WSJ products but the power system, the fights and characters are all top notch.

Just when I was about to consign the manga as irredeemable garbage, a bare hint of plot comes along and it's actually interesting enough to breath a spark of life into it. Hope it lasts long

Well, for me at least, it's certainly a popcorn read with hints of nice foreshadowing
(the cover art of chapter 2 for chapter 10 hint, if it's made on purpose at least haha)
and wacky unapologetic visual humor, which I've never thought would've read in WSJ (with exceptions to ecchi harem series, I think, which also kinda missing from the app, maybe because the currently running one (Yuragi-so no Yuna-san) is owned by a diff publishing company), which is a breath of fresh air I guess!

I have a relatively casual taste (also following Yozakura and Agravity Boys), so I'll just have my fingers crossed that the current story will deliver its promises like on the premises at the current arc and the overarching storyline

How come none of these chapters work only chapter 0 actually had anything on it the rest are a blank 1 page chapter

Dex-chan lover
I just hope we can get an official English tankoban release before too long. I like this and I want to support the author.

Kind of boring. If you're looking for a relatively entertaining shounen series then I guess it fits the bill. Nothing particularly special though.

are you going to tell me that in ch17 after all that happened she didnt realize she had a
freaking magnun of the size of her forearm
on her pocket?
i call it bullshit

but well, theres progress, a shame that they censored the
kiss
but its nice to see that happened.

Contributor
Volume 1+2 translated extras by anon
https://imgur.com/a/kJE6F2S
https://imgur.com/a/RGlq5JB

It won first place in Tsugimanga!
https://twitter.com/WSJ_manga/status/1296045917947285504?s=20
EfyK24GU4AA9Wy_

Aggregator gang
Who knew the author of Fuuko’s favorite book was a negator. I mean, it has Unkown in the title.

Users who are viewing this thread