Under My Skin

Sensei's art is gorgeous 💕 I hope it gets licensed soon 😭 I need to have it.
Thank you!

Thanks for the scanlation, Ikemen Scans! Everytime I read the title my brain goes to Taemin's Under My Skin and Sinatra's I've got you under my skin cover by Seether. Kudou can take Taem's version and Satou can take Seether's.

Eta: some readers (at the aggregate) said Kudou resembles Park Seojoon and Satou resembles Brad Pitt, so here it's the cursed image
3eEK1e86_o.jpg

now you can imagine Pitt banging Park ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The same is scary and manipulative in my point of view...I want to read bc I can't stop but I doubt I will be satisfied about the plot. Anyway I'm grateful for all your work translating it. Thank you!

This manga beholds the most sexual tension and lustful sensations I had ever read and felt. Kudus to the the brilliant Mangaka oof this one's hot and extremely stunning! It's all too beautiful ugh.

That dang art. So so so gorgeous. I love the way the story deals with sexual tensions. Thank you for translating!

Seme face looks kind of someone who holds many secret and manipulative and i kept being on guard when he will say something heartbreaking but it turned out he didn't, I'm glad 🤣

Group Leader
The artist is especially good at showing the story through their expression and body language. That's one of the reason that makes this manga (and their other works too) really good.

Users who are viewing this thread