Under Ninja - Ch. 103 - Hibi's Love And Reminiscence

Dex-chan lover
The manga's still very good obviously but man do I miss Kuro and his interactions with Oono, Kawado, Noguchi, Hibi, Eita etc
He was actually somewhat endearing (compared to the vast majority of characters in this manga I mean) and had a chill personality
Gotta love a guy who goes on a ninja mission to get Kawado some toilet paper while she's doing her business or tries to sell Noguchi his piss stained pants.

Couldn't care less for the 3 current Kumogakure siblings.
One's an ass, the girl's a creep and the younger one is just...there I guess?
But to be honest it's hard to really care for anyone when you know they might die at any moment.
The only ones I still kinda care about are the ones I mentioned (Oono & co (minus Eita)) + the cat maybe

Still the MC-less version we have now is still a great manga and can't wait for more

Dex-chan lover
I miss Kuro
It's impressive how the author gave three new protagonists, showed UN, showed a lot of valuable information, showed more content that promises interesting readings for the future (The Prime Minister, Shiro Kumogakure could be actually real, The Koshin Kaiji could be actually real), made an interesting plot with Kato, and still is just not enough to fill the void left by the dry humor and the special way of being of Kuro Kumogakure.

BO4u3Z

I know it's just a theory but, apart from the intertextual reference to another old shinobi manga from the sixties, I personally believe that Chapter 68 is the way for the author to express the pain he felt for the loss of his father a couple of years ago, that also affected greatly the development of his previous work. He shares a portion of his pain from the irreversible loss of a loved one through his work, with the audience.

For this reason chapter 70 is very significant for me and I return to it from time to time to process. There is some reality reflected in this fiction.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread