Under Ninja - Ch. 110 - Kawado's Advice

Dex-chan lover
I'm more curious as to how he managed to get a full hard-on to be able to tell the erect measurements instantly. I guess there's a ninja technique to everything, after all. (Or he's got a thing for Baldie.)

Dex-chan lover
yup pantsless dining table breakdancing is completely normal behavior for a kunoichi.

Also dunno if that is another mystery Kumo sibling in the apartment or just Ten messing around. Hope its the former.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda surprised Toichi is wingmaning this between how much she seemed to like Nogu and her rivalry with Juniro.

Dex-chan lover
I'm more curious as to how he managed to get a full hard-on to be able to tell the erect measurements instantly. I guess there's a ninja technique to everything, after all. (Or he's got a thing for Baldie.)
Imagine how worried Baldie must have felt when out of nowhere Juniro takes out his dick and then forces an erection in front of him :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
same my question. How did man get hard and measure it so quickly?

Users who are viewing this thread