Under Ninja - Ch. 112 - Close Your Eyes?

Dex-chan lover
That LCD screen tech on the eye was so ludicrous it made me laugh. Even if the store was under visual surveillance, a simple note tucked between paper bills that he could read out of the store would have worked better.

Dex-chan lover
That dude just airwalking in was crazy, I've been wondering for some time how he managed to float, maybe invisible drones, but maybe something else altogether... anyways, exciting things ahead. Those delinquents are sure lucky to live through that encounter, good for them lol!

Dex-chan lover
This manga never ceases to amaze me with all these cool ninja gadgets that seem semi-believable and feasible with our current advancement in tech.

Dex-chan lover
That dude just airwalking in was crazy, I've been wondering for some time how he managed to float, maybe invisible drones, but maybe something else altogether... anyways, exciting things ahead. Those delinquents are sure lucky to live through that encounter, good for them lol!
A vest with room temp super conductors that float along the earths magnetic field.

Also, no one is wearing shoes. [UN] is serious buisness.

Users who are viewing this thread