Under Ninja - Ch. 117 - Detective Crotch

bruh the fact that she can recognizecocks by lookingat them make me wonder if that motherfucker is dead.

Dex-chan lover
Damn so she can id people by their cocks lol even with their pants on she can tell huh.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, Kawado's all kinds of fun.

That “I'll introduce you” sounded like the nicest threat though. Wonder who she means.

Dex-chan lover
if they were sent to kill people, why did they turn around just because a normal person saw them and identified them from the tv show?
And if that wasn't the reason they turned around, then why were they sent just to install a vending machine?

Fed-Kun's army
if they were sent to kill people, why did they turn around just because a normal person saw them and identified them from the tv show?
And if that wasn't the reason they turned around, then why were they sent just to install a vending machine?
IIRC that TV show itself is not normal. Its only seen by people associated with ninja's. She might not be a ninja but isn't exactly a normal person. Also, isn't she a survivor from a ninja incident?

Man, Junichi making excuses always makes me laugh. Anyway, I know that Noguchi is the most normal and sane person in Under Ninja (she's also my favorite). But I don't understand why Toichi and Junichi like her. Even at their first meeting, they were already making moves at her. I was also curious why Kuro warned Noguchi about not coming to school before the incident happened. They're not close enough for them to be friends. He generally doesn't care about anyone. Now, she's being monitored. I find that suspicious. My interest was also piqued by what Junichi passingly said about Kuro's reason when he was in her room last time. She's also getting dragged into situations a citizen should not be involved in (what an unfortunate character). If the apartment complex is so mysterious and a possible independent organization, then why would that stranger help her? If they should be smart enough not to present themselves that will trigger events that will unmask their identity in the future? (So far, Noguchi is so lucky to be alive. She was even saved twice).

Users who are viewing this thread