Under Ninja - Ch. 122 - The Invulnerable Man

Fed-Kun's army
The action is so hard to follow at times, didn't expect one of the kids to die tho.
I wonder if they could have been created from Yamada's DNA, like they implied they could do a few chapters back.

Double-page supporter
Thus continues the “I can barely understand what is moving how in this series of panels” series of “I still enjoy this action”.
The artist relies way too much on pictures and 3D assets, hurting the composition and sense of movement of his panels. This can work when the subjects are not moving, but when they are, it becomes a mess.

Dex-chan lover
The artist relies way too much on pictures and 3D assets, hurting the composition and sense of movement of his panels. This can work when the subjects are not moving, but when they are, it becomes a mess.
There's some really noticeable spots in I Am a Hero where he'll like, copy/paste a character(usually in group shots) in a number of different panels to try and create the illusion of the characters moving through a hallway or building. It's super janked when you notice it.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/79856c18-2f22-4719-a05b-c58b36a025cc/5 This page and the following couple pages are real bad ones.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread