Under Ninja - Vol. 10 Ch. 83 - If I Don't Do It, Who Will?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank for the chapter !

Hope Kumoga-poor-e siblings will get proper jobs. Live as low level ninjas sure is a hard life. Sob.

Dex-chan lover
Shit's spicing up!

Also on page 16, the foreign trade dept. sloppy for allowing witnesses on that balcony or the guy in charge of cleaning up the photo backgrounds fro the mangaka was sloppy lol.

Also, Kuro :cry:

Reactions: HCO
Dex-chan lover
I made a mistake with the spelling of the clan mentioned in the previous chapter.
It was not the "Kamigakure Clan", but the "Kamikakushi Clan".
I've gone back and fixed this in the previous chapter. Sorry for the confusion.
So does that mean Kato came from the same clan as Yamada? Someone mentioned Yamada has the same clan surname

Dex-chan lover

SADNESS, PAIN EVEN

WCseDG1.png

Fed-Kun's army

SADNESS, PAIN EVEN

WCseDG1.png
I really loved that, Kuro's death seemed more shocking than meaningfull or impactfull, mostly due to the underwhelming reaction of everyone that knew him, like they moved on too quickly, this may have been an effect of being under hypnosis and made to not remember Kuro all that clearly, but this page did more to sell the fact that Kuro's had an effect on these people than his post death chapters. Hopefully we can get more of these types of scenes, because with all the dick lasers and ninja school shootings, these scenes are what ground the characters as human beings.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's primarily because of the similar seinen artstyle, but the last page gave me lowkey Gantz vibes. Won't be surprised if aliens start to show up soon.
that's also what happened in the previous manga by this author, it was zombie outbreak into alien invasion :kek:

Dex-chan lover
I really loved that, Kuro's death seemed more shocking than meaningfull or impactfull, mostly due to the underwhelming reaction of everyone that knew him, like they moved on too quickly, this may have been an effect of being under hypnosis and made to not remember Kuro all that clearly, but this page did more to sell the fact that Kuro's had an effect on these people than his post death chapters. Hopefully we can get more of these types of scenes, because with all the dick lasers and ninja school shootings, these scenes are what ground the characters as human beings.
One of the things that caught my attention during the chapter where they learn about Kuro's death, is that everyone remembers specific moments where he bothered them or was trolling them. Kawado didn't remember when Kuro saved his life when he fell off the roof, Eita didn't remember when Kuro helped him defend himself from the bullies and hit Noheji in the face. Mr. Oono had the most reasons to hate Kuro, when he sees his room empty he seems to breathe a sigh of relief, but still his mind remembers him with affection.

Those panels hit like a train.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't seem like the Ninjas react to death much. The Kumos in particular have been pretty nonchalant despite losing two family members. It's up to the regular people to show emotion.

Fed-Kun's army
Kuro is a NEET ninja, just when he got his first mission.....

I will be patient waiting for Kuro's return.

Users who are viewing this thread