Under Ninja - Vol. 10 Ch. 83 - If I Don't Do It, Who Will?

Dex-chan lover
Kuro is a NEET ninja, just when he got his first mission.....

I will be patient waiting for Kuro's return.
I prefer the Kamina way of reviving a dead character i.e. through the impact they've made on others just like with Baldie here remembering Kuro through the velcro wallet. Resurrecting a dead character always feels cheap to me since it's like the author isn't sticking to their guns.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I prefer the Kamina way of reviving a dead character i.e. through the impact they've made on others just like with Baldie here remembering Kuro with the velcro wallet. Resurrecting a dead character always feels cheap to me since it's like the author isn't sticking to their guns.
Agree. The problem of resurrecting characters is that the value of their lifes is greatly reduced. Kuro will always be remembered and does not have to come back to life for his memory to be cherished; in fact, past volumes become even more meaningful and are easily revisited precisely because a beloved character lives in them. It's magical, in a way.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, with or without 1st MC Kuro, I will keep reading this masterpiece..

I like to see how the author plot-twisting his manga

Aggregator gang
It's moving so quickly now I'm pretty lost, but do we ever got this new genin name that has been dumping exposition to us recently? xD

Users who are viewing this thread