Under Ninja - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Aim For The Bonbon!

Dex-chan lover
All it took was a close-up of her abs for me to come back to Team NIN once again. It reminded me of the Kabaneri scene that opened my third eye to the patrician taste.

ngl im kinda lost i don't know or remember half the people and the connection that they have

Can someone help me understand these plot points for me:

Sasama - It was mentioned several times that she has defected (E.g. chjapter 72.5) but it seems that she's still with NIN? Did she defect from UN to NIN or the other way?

Kuro - If Kuro knew that UN was going to attack the school that day, why did he go to Yankee high school on that day? Did he always aware that Yamada was UN and the real target of his operation?

Dex-chan lover
Can someone help me understand these plot points for me:

Sasama - It was mentioned several times that she has defected (E.g. chjapter 72.5) but it seems that she's still with NIN? Did she defect from UN to NIN or the other way?

Kuro - If Kuro knew that UN was going to attack the school that day, why did he go to Yankee high school on that day? Did he always aware that Yamada was UN and the real target of his operation?
Sasama: yes, she's with UN now, but using their more advanced tech, and her advanced understanding of their systems/operations, she can sneak into NIN areas.

Kuro likely was targeting Yamada, yes, but he also probably just wanted to avoid the situation at the school entirely.

It seems that NIN is going to randomly murder a civilian driver after provoking him to drive shittily, I wonder if it's the same dude Suzuki mentions.

Dex-chan lover
I mean she is hot, but offering to wash your back with a sword on hand sounds like a bad deal, i too would have:

bye-deuces.gif

Users who are viewing this thread