Under Ninja - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - The Reckless Man's Life

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what's the point of Suzuki going after that reckless driver. Why couldn't he just die off screen?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what's the point of Suzuki going after that reckless driver. Why couldn't he just die off screen?
They are trying to do a honestly sepaling, pretty bad hustle replacement for together with the elderly

In this new scheme they hunt and execute reckless civilians who may have ties to important people (that they themselves are egging into being reckless) in order to raise the reputation of NIN as a figure of authority and the as the keepers of the peace

But they fucked up since it seems that UN drones are already following them, so they can expose them as both the instigators ruining the whole hustle, and probably even follow them and kill them

I am starting to think that Suzuki peaked at highschool when she was honeytrapping her classmates, because this new project is quite meh, also she pretty much failed her previous mission, and i don't have a lot of hope on the kidnapped novelist becoming a propaganda youtuber for NIN being that good of an idea either

Dex-chan lover
Suzuki might be cute but gosh darn she is lacking in ninja antic panache compared to our late friend Kuro... the ball is in your court UN, what's the play?

Dex-chan lover
let's not get confused the real nekohira is dead, that cat just got its brain modified with nekohira's brain, so in the end it's just a cat.

They are trying to do a honestly sepaling, pretty bad hustle replacement for together with the elderly

In this new scheme they hunt and execute reckless civilians who may have ties to important people (that they themselves are egging into being reckless) in order to raise the reputation of NIN as a figure of authority and the as the keepers of the peace

But they fucked up since it seems that UN drones are already following them, so they can expose them as both the instigators ruining the whole hustle, and probably even follow them and kill them

I am starting to think that Suzuki peaked at highschool when she was honeytrapping her classmates, because this new project is quite meh, also she pretty much failed her previous mission, and i don't have a lot of hope on the kidnapped novelist becoming a propaganda youtuber for NIN being that good of an idea either
Those are their own drones, they deployed them.

Dex-chan lover
So I understand that they take off invis for that the car is not driver less and look normal. But why not put back on after?

Users who are viewing this thread