Under Ninja - Vol. 10 Ch. 89 - Graduation Exam

Wow Igarashi is pretty fucking gnarly.
Can't fault what happened to that Kunoichi, such is the life of a Ninja. He was one step ahead of her all the way.

And that scribble on the wall meant Kato used to be a shirunin?
It seems Shirunin that manage to kill their Kunoichi are offered chance to become Ninja with their past of being Shirunin erased, just like Kato. It seems Igarashi also got promoted to become Bochu Jutsu lecturer but he got addicted to killing and after killing several Kunoichis and civilians he got sent to "Together With The Elderly" to be executed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not as hardcore as Yamada's backstory, but that was pretty damn tough nevertheless. Interesting to see Kato started off as a Shirunin too. Now I have to wonder what sort of training or programming the Kumogakure clones all get for them to be on par with people like Onikobe.

Fed-Kun's army
Igarashi is so cool despite being absolutely deranged. If Kato was an shirunin that also overcame his executioner, that'd explain why he's so hard to kill. I wonder, is the whole konoichi-shirunin thing actually a system meant to produce much harder male ninja, instead of female ninja -as it appears at first sight-?

Dex-chan lover
Igarashi is so cool despite being absolutely deranged. If Kato was an shirunin that also overcame his executioner, that'd explain why he's so hard to kill. I wonder, is the whole konoichi-shirunin thing actually a system meant to produce much harder male ninja, instead of female ninja -as it appears at first sight-?
Could be true, those who make it are given a fast track promotion to a higher rank

Wow Igarashi is actually a pretty badass Ninja. No wonder Kato handed the blade to Igarashi first during the Together With The Elderly program. Kato probably knew Igarashi was a shirunin graduate like himself.

Users who are viewing this thread