Under Ninja - Vol. 10 Ch. 89 - Graduation Exam

Dex-chan lover
Wh
Ninja Fantasy : Naruto

Real Ninja : Under Ninja

Ninja Doraemon: Hatori Kun

Nevertheless, I like them all

Boruto? I survived only few chapters, then gave up...
What about Shinobi no Ittoki? Does that one count?

Aggregator gang
I guess it would be pretty unlucky for him to have become a shirunin...
Unlucky and rumored to never have existed, kinda like shirunin not even being included in the official ranks of NIN, I forgot for a sec about Shiro until this, it's a pretty clever detail, maybe Shiro could have deserted NIN too? A conflict betwenn Kumogakure siblings could be interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
Props to his escape but c'mon, that 'disguise' would be suspicious as hell to any normal person that passes you by. At the very least clean off the blood.

Dex-chan lover
i guess the shirunin process is a promotional exam for established professional ninjas? disposing of a girl one has seen grow into adulthood alongside a comrade theyve spent years forming a bond with is probably a good test for the kind of cutthroat survival instinct that makes one well suited for ascending the ranks of NIN, hence why directly killing a shirunin, regardless of the context, nets a higher score for kuonichi than poisoning.

that lends some context to toichi's pessimistic view of kuonichi, at every stage of ninja life it seems their fate is to be used as cannon fodder for the men around them. even the highest ranking kuonichi can only be a wet nurse to their old fogey boss. but that means that suzuki's old man fetish puts her head and shoulders ahead of her peers when it comes to her passion for her work. meanwhile onikobe, who's ability to kill two professional ninja's as a student was a testament to her sheer talent, was probably the sort who'd be unwilling to play those kinds of games to ascend the corporate ladder, and would instead end up wasting away in a dead end position while the people she'd graduated alongside either surpassed her or got higher ranking positions in different organizations.

also saruta and nekohira looking down on shirunin is probably foreshadowing for their professional prospects. like nobody was going to ask yall, lmao

edit: i wonder if igarashi ever really wanted to get promoted or if he was always just in it for the love of the game (killing young women and girls)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread