Under Ninja - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Encounter With The Gyaru

Fed-Kun's army
Wait why are they fighting? Are the gyarus under ninjas or is that another party while this one is from government? This is so confusing me...

Dex-chan lover
Wait why are they fighting? Are the gyarus under ninjas or is that another party while this one is from government? This is so confusing me...
Basically its a three way fight; the Ninjas, the Japanese Govt and the Ninja rebel Faction of Under ninja.

The school is like a secret Japanese Govt facility and the Gyarus are from the Japanese Govt. The Ninjas are there to investigate the school while the Under Ninjas are doing something in the background... I think.

Gaijin was from a Eastern european gang trying to infiltrate the ninjas,but was captured by the Under Ninja faction and in turn the gang was eliminated by the Under Ninjas.

Dex-chan lover
He's
"Why meet in the rooftop? its easy target for snipers"
"Because we want to strike a menacing pose"

One is genuine veteran while the other is chuninbyou ninja.
just as a chuuni as the rest of them lol

Fed-Kun's army
Basically its a three way fight; the Ninjas, the Japanese Govt and the Ninja rebel Faction of Under ninja.

The school is like a secret Japanese Govt facility and the Gyarus are from the Japanese Govt. The Ninjas are there to investigate the school while the Under Ninjas are doing something in the background... I think.

Gaijin was from a Eastern european gang trying to infiltrate the ninjas,but was captured by the Under Ninja faction and in turn the gang was eliminated by the Under Ninjas.
Hm i dont think they're under ninjas though? Sure the old man suit quit but their group from what i see just realized theres a rebel faction going on with the exposition dump in the park and with the russki. If ur right tho then mc is with the UN?

Dex-chan lover
Hm i dont think they're under ninjas though? Sure the old man suit quit but their group from what i see just realized theres a rebel faction going on with the exposition dump in the park and with the russki. If ur right tho then mc is with the UN?
You're right, after rereading the last chapters, it seems that the ninjas that recruited the gainin are the normal ninjas, not UN.

Lol screw it, I'm just as confused as all of you, lol.

Double-page supporter
Wait so Kurou has siblings after all or well "siblings". Whatever the case is, cool mysterious backstory for MC now has been crossed off the list then

The ability of Kurou lying almost all the time makes the story confusing. This damn bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread