Under Ninja - Vol. 8 Ch. 72.5 - Volume 8 Bonus

Dex-chan lover
The power scaling of the Kumogakure siblings is so confusing that it's almost better to neglect it. Besides, power scaling and seinen mix like oil and water anyway. It's not like this is DragonBall where they get stronger everytime they shout louder.

Dex-chan lover
The power scaling of the Kumogakure siblings is so confusing that it's almost better to neglect it. Besides, power scaling and seinen mix like oil and water anyway. It's not like this is DragonBall where they get stronger everytime they shout louder.
Lol It's like saying yeah, the Kumogakure siblings are powerful, but they're full of bullshit at the same time.

And They're not even hiding it anymore about where Sasama's true loyalties lie

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so...
  • Kuro is the strongest sibling,
  • Nijiro is the strongest sibling,
  • Juro is the strongest in Nin (but isn't Kuro and Nijiro part of the Nin?)

I don't get it at all. Is it making fun of how people hype up the legends and make everyne seem very powerful?
Yeah this (the author making fun of the concept of shounen power scaling) was my other theory too. It's already weird to see it in a seinen manga in the first place so it's probably to make us readers feel confident that our protagonists are invincible, then be caught off-guard with their sudden deaths ala Kuro style.

Dex-chan lover
Finally the guy for the cover of vol 10 appears, now i can stop wondering who that is, now i need answers to that thing he has on his chest and back
Lol it is nothing special. It's just giant weights. Looks like it says 12 kilograms from the one panel of it. That converts to about 26.45~ Lbs. So two equals about 53Lbs, Juro is training like Goku. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: The one on the cover looks like 10KG, the one in the previous chapter looks like 12KG to me, though it is difficult to tell. Since he is literally named Ten, it is probably 10KG.
whos juichi then
Juichi [11] and Toichi are the same person. Toichi is the given name. They're the only female sibling. They have both numbered code names and given names.

So it goes: Kuro [9], Juro[10], Juichi[11], Juniro[12].

Last edited:
Group Leader
Kuro’s Character Description was released on the @UNDERNINJAanime twitter account
page9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"You take it from here bro." Damn. That makes me so sad but it's also incredibly badass. Can't wait to see where the story goes from this point, the daily updates have got me truly at the edge of my seat in anticipation.

Double-page supporter
I was holding onto that sliver of hope that some SciFi BS Plot armor was going to bring you back but passing the baton to Juro in that pic nailed the coffin. Rest in Peace Kuro
KURO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Dex-chan lover
We got the strongest sibling but the other sibling is also the strong but no it's actually this sibling like what? Well they're all strong I guess

Aggregator gang
Just a bit of clarification to is another word for juu in Japanese which means ten. Ichi is for one so you'll get eleven. My guess they did this because it sounds more feminine than Juichi

Group Leader
Just a bit of clarification to is another word for juu in Japanese which means ten. Ichi is for one so you'll get eleven. My guess they did this because it sounds more feminine than Juichi
Yeah, her name is written as “十一”, but the furigana reads “ト イチ”.

Users who are viewing this thread