Under Ninja - Vol. 9 Ch. 73 - NIN List

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for the inevitable arc where the UN (United Nations) goes after UN (Under Ninja) for defamation.

They may be able to destroy MC plot armors and an orbital strike satellite but can they defend against legalese BS?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for the awesome chapter... so, can we say UN is built by NIN misdeeds victims?
The idea behind the victims group it is to discredit NIN so that the organization loses public legitimacy, the most important step for a successful regime change.

I'm waiting for the inevitable arc where the UN (United Nations) goes after UN (Under Ninja) for copyright infringement of the acronym and defamation.
It sounds funny, but『NIN』is the United Nations/G7-aligned intelligence organization, while the UN appears to be a radicalized effort linked to highly influential political individuals, Azuma's father being the latest new addition.

Dex-chan lover
1. She doesn't have a nose so uh, uhm, maybe this question is dumb but not having your whole nose gives you braething or some sort of health issues? Cuz I mean, you still have the nostril holes... but isn't the nose like a filter or smth?
2. I like how those three look, specially Soshu's design.
3. Shuriken drone? So like, it will fly using the shurikens?
4. Cat appears, instantly good chapter
5. What is Kuro's sibling doing? Like, climbing?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda surprised Yamada is just hanging outside and not in the meeting. Between her going through the crucible, the exterminate ninjas scene, and taking out Kuro I thought she would be closer to a leadership role. Right now she seems to be a monster that they point in the direction of their enemies.

Aggregator gang
whos kiryu again
One of the other UN members who infiltrated the school along side Yamada, we never got to see him, as he dropped out before Kuro got there, but he was mentioned a couple of times as the most popular dude in school, Yamada even mentions to Eita I think, that he wanted to meet Kuro, he was probably the one who was in space.

Dex-chan lover
whos kiryu again
The dude that snuck up onboard the Escape satellite and subsequently died when it self destructed

I'm waiting for the inevitable arc where the UN (United Nations) goes after UN (Under Ninja) for defamation.

They may be able to destroy MC plot armors and an orbital strike satellite but can they defend against legalese BS?
They'll just send a strongly worded letter lol.

Pretty funny how yamada tells eita that kiryu was in space after being on the phone with him in an earlier chapter

Users who are viewing this thread