Under Ninja - Vol. 9 Ch. 80 - Metal And Water

Group Leader
Kato's Character Description was released on the @UNDERNINJAanime twitter account
page10.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Using boner to distract and bone to attack are unique way to win.

Is that Nijiro on the last page?!

Speaking of Nijiro, Kuro was written to have inherit all Nijuro ninjutsus (not Nijiro) I wonder what are they (One of them may be resurrection / reborn, who knows).

Where did Kuro's head have gone after being kicked by Eita? I still hope for Kuro's return (His face is his author's face), Kengo Hanazawa Sensei should bring him back to save his face.

Dex-chan lover
I was just wondering why Kato kept his dick out some minutes ago when I read the last chapter, suddenly, the new chapter arrives and it answered with the most cursed explanation I've read, holy shit I love this manga

Dex-chan lover
If the hooded guy survives, then he's got a pretty good sense of intuition and reflexes.
If he's a mob character, then that definitely cut open his torso.

Dex-chan lover
The hell, this is really gonna get an adaptation? I thought the chapter with the newspaper "anime adaptation column" page was just random bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it is definitely happening! I just need to know what streaming service it's on now.

🎉🥳🎊
Terra formars tier black basketball censorship for the big dick and all those school massacre gory scenes gonna be gone :kek:Not sure if I'm looking forward to the adaptation, probably will watch one or two episodes for the lols and will just read the manga instead.

Dex-chan lover
Terra formars tier black basketball censorship for the big dick and all those school massacre gory scenes gonna be gone :kek:Not sure if I'm looking forward to the adaptation, probably will watch one or two episodes for the lols and will just read the manga instead.
I'm no fan of your Shiton-No-Jutsu, sir!

If that happens, I'm boycotting Japan. For anyone that's interested, meet me on the edge of the Pacific Ocean, and bring a Japanese flag with a red 'X' in the middle of it.

Users who are viewing this thread