Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 14

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE <3 AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE SCANLATION TEAM AND EVERYONE IN HERE <3 <3 !!!!

@sgathach

It's there, they're mixing two different scenes. I guess it's to move along in less chapters.

Maxi's going back to her room is at this spot but the reason is a bit different. In the story, she ate along with Riftan and the knights earlier. She got the feeling the knights didn't like her. There was a reason for that because her father treated them poorly so their disrespect for him rubbed off on his daughter. So, she felt like her position in the household was weak and she could be abandoned.

By this time in the story, Maxi left because the conversation was heated and it put her off too much. Also, she was upset to think that Riftan was going to leave.

So, it looks like they tried to put these two things together in one go. In the story Riftan and Maxi had sex a few more times by now and he's had the chance to tell her in words that he considers her desirable and acts towards her like a true husband. She's already warmed up to him more than what's shown here.

The conversation at the end is actually two in the story, the first was a little more mundane. She asks about the sword and he says he won it at a competition. She says mostly the same lines as here. But, Riftan just says it doesn't happen like that. He wouldn't want to get a kiss from a stranger anyway.

The second one is right after this dinner argument. That figurine is a sample. Maxi asked if Riftan thought her choices were okay but he was like "do whatever". He tells her he wants her to be in a pretty dress, and then tells her about the trip he'll be taking and that he'll bring her gifts back,

What's missing in this rendition basically, is some sex, and some sex, and then a bit of sex. But, if this goes back to the story then there should be some sex coming up.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update!! ♥️ (I wish the novel were translated online still. I only made it to chapter 33 before it was shut down 💔)

"is there something wrong?" BRO LOL ur wife who is extremely shy and has a really hard time opening up to people tried to talk to you about something she enjoys and you brushed it off- on top of that you weren't even planning on telling her you were leaving, and you don't properly communicate with her. You also implied that you swore an oath to a woman. Wtf man, I WONDER WHAT IT IS.

Thank you for the update!!😃
I can't wait to read the next chapter!!😆 I saw the raw!! It's going to be super cute next chapter!!😊

@czari24
You can read the novel at lightnovelheaven.com

@faulty450
Thanks for the spoiler. Although I've read the novel it's been ages ago and I stopped reading it til ch. 106 if I'm not mistaken, when wordexcerpt decided to pull all of their novel translations. I didn't know if there's a continuation after that I guess I need to read the rest

Omygod can anybody tell me what chap is this in the novel I cannot wait anymoreeee😹😹

Ugghh I love them sooo much -- they so cute

Thanks for another wonderful chapter!! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread