Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 16

Aww I wanna give her all my love and affection ♥️♥️♥️
also riftan better hurry smh

Dex-chan lover
when he gets back maybe they'd stay in bed for 2 chapters lmaooo
thanks so much for this diabetes update

I m sooo in love with the art style !!! It’s sooo beautiful... I love ther relationship so much but I hope someday maxi understands she s precious too and don’t self doubt like this ... it makes me wanna give her loads of hugssss. Ugh I hate her father or whoever that was dammit 😭 I waiting for the day riftan gets to know about her living in her hometown .... would the world be flipped ?!?!?😨😂

Mnx

Awww i hope she can from her past and see how well she is treated. Riftan hurry and comw backkk your wife is dying lol thanks for the update

sad for Maxi, who really really need someone to love her. Hope she can quickly realized who loved she is in her present home.

Group Leader
When's Maxi going to change? Of course, hers father has caused her a lot of humiliation, but no one in this new place hurts her,
yet she stutters and finds it hard to trust someone. I hope that changes in time. Thanks for your work! 😘

@lizardemoji: So the translators here are dropping this manhwa? 😨

this chapter is just beautiful... maxi is so pretty here..... their relationship as well... aaaaaaaaaaaaa i just want maxi to be confident and happy ;;----;;;

I can't get over the art. 🥺
Hoping for Maxi to overcome some of her trauma 😢

Thank you for the chapters! 🙏

God damn I love this story the characters r perfect 🥺 and gah damn so pure 🥺😫

@Hayako22 I don't know. I just saw somewhere on a discord server dedicated to Under the Oak tree that it's going to be officially licensed. That discord server has nothing to do with this scans group so I am not too entirely sure what will happen. I was just asking if this scans group knew of what was going on.

Users who are viewing this thread