Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 16

Listennnnn...it's okay to be greedy sometimes -- especially when u have a hunk like that haha xD

Thanks for another beautiful chapter ♡

My heart! This was so sad! I hope with time she can recover and heal.

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

@Hayako22 Abusive parent and poor enviroment takes time to overcome, she has speech impairment, natural stutter (with extensive training she will get better but it won't go away completely) and anxiety. Let's give her some time, she needs to build up for her character development, catch up with her education and build some confidence!
Baby steps...

I JUST WANNA GO HUG THEM BOTH THEY DESERVE IT SM<33 ALSO I LOVE HOW RIFTAN IS ALWAYS SO CARING AND LOVES HER SO MUCHH IT SHOWS ON HIS FACE WHEN HE IS WITH HER. HOPEFULLY MAXI OVERCOMES HER FEARS AND UNDERSTAND THAT SHE CAN TRUST THESE PEOPLE

I relate wayy too hard with maxi just the constant fear that anyone at any given time could start taking their frustration out on you is stifling and can really mess you up on social skills and self esteem I really hope she'll be able to come to terms that she has had no fault in what happened and begin coping 🙇‍♀️

@412001 you mean the medieval kama sutra? it's on the translator/scanlator's credit notes (page?). one of them wrote it there

They were so cute🖤🥺

I’m so upset over all the trauma her father has caused her, she doesn’t even think she deserves her own happiness 🚶🏽‍♀️

Nooo Maxi, we all want that warmth in our lives; it's completely normal to be greedy about that!

you can read the entire series legally and officially on manta. you should read it on the official version to support the authors...

Users who are viewing this thread