Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 8

Bless your heart for picking this up! I do hope you would continue with more chapters at such quality 😊

Thank you for your hard work! The translation reads very nicely 😆💕

MTL translations are rather common these days because it's hard to find translators and it's also a time-consuming process (I've tried it myself with Japanese manga). I can see why people don't mind less than perfect translations for speedy releases. That being said, while I appreciate the effort, I really wish that groups who do MTL or in this case, take dialogue from existing translations of the novel, are at least upfront about it, because it does affect the way I read the work. Excuse my ramblings.

Thank you for the translation the other scanlator even advertised for their yt channel....

Nice!
This was far more better than the other team, I didn't know they change the dialogue but I was quite annoyed when they made Maxi's dialogues seemed 'normal', I believe her stuttering waz quite necessary for the sake of her character growth later in the story
Hope you'd continue to tl this. Thanks for your hard work <3

Thank you so so so so much for picking this up!!
I really want to read this story and was going to put up with the not very good version of the other team, but yours is significantly better and I seriously hope you will keep working on this manhwa!

Thank you for picking up and clearing the translation for us. It really didn't seem to match the dialogue with the panels, so it was strange. Well pointed!

Thank you, this was a lot clearer. Man I cannot get over how handsome he is

Thank you Patchy-san for this AMAZING translation. I'm not going to say the Weebs' chapter are bad but... this chapter is clearly and so obviously several cuts of quality above theirs. Thank you again for your hard work!

Patchy-san is really being the saviour of this manhwas translation!! I was quite confused by the MTL chapters (and even more of the ones translating without Maxi's stutter).

Thank you SO MUCH for this wonderful translation! <3

OMG THANK YOU *praises praises* sorry to the other translator (or not since they were straight up stealing someone elses translation) but it was impossible to understand their copy and it was leaving out vital info like her stutter and the real mood!

Oh my gosh. Yes, thank you PatchyScans! I only got to just past her in the novel before that site was taken down. I love this series: the writing and the art are *chef's kiss*. Its one of my favorite series. Thank you, thank you, thank you! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread