Under the Oak Tree - Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
Thanks for your work! Much appreciated really

If my dumb ass didn't leave my laptop back in the dorms before covid, I'd have helped with typesetting and stuff. I hope you find a good team

thank you so much for this! it makes much more sense now and its easier to understand and read as well

Thank you so SO MUCH. I'm sorry I dont mean to dunk on anyone's efforts, but there was so much nuance and meaning lost in the other groups translation that I completely misread some of the situations amd missed a lot of background events, like her dazed reaction to the... Well endowed ladies showing that their mamas gave em! Brilliantly done.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s glitching out for me on the other translation 😫 but I’m pretty sure it was way better than whatever the other one was.

Thank you so much for your translation!! I absolutely love the novel and the manga, and you are definitely giving it the justice it deserves ☺️ Hope you can continue!!!!!

Thank you for the chapter. I hope you will continue translating this series because, although I’m sure they’re is trying their best too, I can’t make heads or tails of the other group’s translation. This is so much more understandable.

I do want to read this TL version but most of the panels are blurred so I can't read the text, except for a few in the middle when they're riding through town and at the very end when he's undressing. I tried reloading but it's still blurry. Thanks for actually translating and pointing out the blatant copy/pasting from the web novel that is happening with the recent uploads someone else is doing.

Group Leader
@Keoqe I think it is a data issue with Mangadex for some people. Especially because these JPG files are very large so it causes some people to have issues loading unfortunately. If you'd like, you can join our discord and I can send you a PDF version of the chapter! The next releases, we are probably going to export in PNG hopefully that will load better for everyone.

Fed-Kun's army
I like this TL version so much better!! The quality is nice and the translation is comprehensible! Thank you so much please continue translating this manhwa!!🥺

Honestly, I prefer your translation and the quality is much better 😍
I'll continue to follow what you upload from now on. Thank you very much and keep up the good work !!

Oh my, it takes me 9 chapter to realize why is her father hate her so much. What is the reason. Why is she called herself a disabled person. So the answer is because she is stuttering. (yeah 9 chapter, i just come back to re read chapter 8 of Patchy-san scans version because it'a easier to understand than other group version) it's definitely because of my lack of english vocabulary. I just realize what is stuttering after doing a little bit of research.

Thanks Patchy-san scan, you guys just save this great webcomic with your good translation.

Users who are viewing this thread