Undercover Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I dont like how he's manhandling her, but it seems like she's at fault for the upcoming tragedy (solely an assumption)

Thank you for the upload! was reading this and completely forgot the ML is the red head. I thought it was Kaiden and when I went back to the title page, I remembered, but who knows, he might be a love interest

Double-page supporter
Hmmmm. Not sure I want this weirdo throwing around a girl to be the ML... Would infinitely prefer Kaiden who is Mulan-crushing on the FL.

Thanks for the upload!

I'm really glad the chapters are a decent length, there were a couple times I was worried that was the last scene/panel. So invested even 2 chapters in
(Also was reading this on my tablet instead of my phone and reread the last one, art is really so pleasing to look at it. glad I can load it in hd now lol compared to few months ago)

I saw that blush Kaiden! Someone’s got the hots for Estien! 😏 I hope he’s bi, otherwise the gender reveal will be a rude awakening 😂

Wow, these chapters are pretty long so I feel like we got a lot of content in two chapters. The art is great and I'm already very invested in the story, despite having many questions in my head.

Thank you for translating this! 💕 I look forward to more of this series 😊

This series has been amazing so far, with satisfyingly long chapters. Thank you for the amazing work on this!

What a bad entrance for redhead guy. But we’ll see, i hope he’s not some douchebag we must learn to like.

Users who are viewing this thread