Undercover Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Jet

How could MC miss, when he was wide open in the torso area? Wtf

Likw wow. Way to make me hate the ml author. Can't believe he decided killing an innocent witness was a good idea. I think I'm gonna sit this one out until there are like a hundred chapters so I can see his character development in a day.

I feel bad now, i cant read manhwas where ML just casually kills or imprisons woman and nobody seems to care in the feature like no big deal (strangely there are some examples) (((

There seems to be a panel/page out of order - the first slashy panel after the dude asks her to go to lunch is supposed to be farther down, right before the panel where all the dead bear pieces fall to the ground and they hear a scream.

ML you trash bro. Im giving this 5 more chapters. Not holding up much hope for him to get any less of a psychopath tho.

Dex-chan lover
...I am so disgusted, she's clearly at a murder scene and she's like omg he's so hot that's the reason she blanks out for???

"What am I... looking at right now? (〃ᵒ ∀ ᵒ〃)"

A murderer, you're looking at a murderer.

To all the people hating on FL for blanking out at ML being so handsome, it's not like she was going, "Oh damn, he fine as hell." She was simply surprised and taken aback at how good looking he was. This is a double standard because I've seen this a plenty in other comics, TV shows, and movies where MEN were taken aback for a split second by BEAUTIFUL WOMEN covered in blood having just murdered someone, eaten someone, etc.

Let's see:

1. Kills an innocent woman (no reason justifies it)
2. Will aim to kill a witness.

But still is the main male lead of this manga. Manga is shoujo.

Yup! Dropping it. It's another thing if this would have a different genre like death note but this is absolutely trash.

Dex-chan lover
@vvasu001
But still is the main male lead of this manga. Manga is shoujo.
Try reading "Beware of the villainess":
-Girl is reincarnated as the antagonist in a fantasy otome game.
-Meets the female protagonist.
-Her love interests, who were supposed to be charming bad boys in the game, are just plain insufferable once you meet them for real.
-Ends up having to protect the protagonist from the douchebags.

Double-page supporter
"I was part of the reason she died." BRO. You WERE the reason she died, since you KILLED her.

Pleeeeeease don't let him be the ML. PLEASE.

Thanks for the upload.

@vvasu001

I second what @goarachnidlaser said

Beware of the villainess is the only reason why i give reincarnated based mangas a shot, that manga is class!

@Burbz looll i cant wait to see what she says next, something along the lines of..."dont mind the blood splatter, dead body, you are trying to kill me or the fact that i can pass off for a man just by cutting my hair....wanna date?" Looollll

Users who are viewing this thread