Undercover Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Did not see the gender bender inception coming, just thought he would find out first and blackmail her lol

(I said inception bc its not like a complete undo since she would be pretending to be a guy who's pretending to be a girl but not sure if that's right ... maybe reverse)

The prince’s ‘not computing’ face when the FL revealed her lack of ambition PLUS the FL being proud of her ‘lazy ass’ nickname 😂 was everything.

The moment the prince started including food in the offer, was the moment we realized the prince has the FL all figured out... well, not ALL figured out 😝

All those castle and gold: Hmm no
Plus food from your fav chef: OKI.
Might get killed later: wait a momento.

"It's all gone", she says. I too hate the way cake has of just disappearing like that.

Ehh the way they justify the fiancée's murder is a bit ridiculous and absurd. It's obvious she was not just a witch but the fl is like "oh she's a monster then it's OK to kill her no biggie he's not a murderer any more and everything is fine teehee" 😐

@WoodyCyber
I mean, it doesn't sit well with me either, but I still need more info on witches and whether it is important to kill them on the spot.
The witch there looked defenseless and confused though, maybe she was a witch with a human upbringing? Probably. She didn't know shit and was still trying to get the prince to help her.

Aggregator gang
Love their expressions here! 😆 So funny and kinda cute? Really, need to know more about that murder the witch thing, tho.

logic and reasoning is a constant battle
shes self aware enough for the ridiculousness of it all to realize things but still dumb to enough to be brought back to its stupidity

overall its so bad its good

I dont mind the cross-crossdressing idea. What I will mind is if/when the prince doesn't find out untill the end that he asked a crossdressing woman to crossdress as herself. It leads to infuriating 'misunderstandings' that are plain boring. Just shelve the Estien persona for when MC needs to go out for somethings and just have the couple be an actual couple. But of course, that wont happen bcus its the entire setting of the story...

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Fucking dumbass don't do it??

You have a stable job, a self sufficient lifestyle that you've never been disatisfied with, your colleagues love you, why would you throw that away to go live with a murderer, targeted by other murderers???

Dex-chan lover
I mean... It's a personal chef, a castle, and a shit tin of money. Downside is the job itself. That's be a no from me, personally.

Users who are viewing this thread