Undercover Empress

I saw the raws for this, looks interesting. Wonder what it will be about. From what I got it's not a reincarnation story so something new to read. Can't wait!

Group Leader
Yup I found the raws for this and quickly added it here and MU since it looks like it will make for a fun ride! Plus the author of the original webnovel H Mint also wrote The Villainess Lives Twice, which I am enjoying atm though it is much darker in tone

Aggregator gang
might be good but even if it is I think I'll wait till there's 30-40 chapters the whole I'm hiding my abilities thing is just something I need to skip over. Just too overdone and it makes no sense in this case.At least Clark Kent doesn't want the regular people he knows to get killed

Using alcohol as a plot device is lazy writing.
Yes of course I'm following and reading this regardless, of course.

soo why can't she be a badass female knight if her true skils are that great she could try to be acepted as a girl. what is the point of her acting average and pretending to be a boy. She is keeping the same surname so it's not like they don't know about her family background.
It's a really bad exuse just so they could put a crossdress trope in there.

Also if she just wants to be a average nobody how does the crown prince's"Do you want to live as Estella instead of Estien?"offer from the description work? wouldn't that be... ooohw I don't know.... Drawing a loooot of atention to her.

THIS ONE LOOKS SOOOOOO PROMISING! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING IT! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread