Undercover Empress

Jet

Truthfully redhead being absurdly OP with a sword ruins the whole story for me. Doesn't make much sense.

Dex-chan lover
Genuinely poorly written and characterized. ML is trash and the FL is boring

Not for me, characters are pretty one dimensional. I feel no chemistry between any of the characters, and this feels like it was scrapped together from other better done manga/manhwa/manhua.

ah haha Estella is so funny. i love her dry sense of humor/outlook on life. plus the story is getting interesting! can't wait for more :)

No offense, but a lot of the comments below me are odd. How can you give such bold statements when there's a mere 12 chapters released on mangadex?

And the ML being an ass? Yes,
he killed his fiance that was literally begging for her life, because she was a witch. But, if all of us were reading the same story, clearly the author left a lot of implications throughout the chapters that there's more to his action. He even admitted to himself the cruetly of his choice, which let's be fucking frank, a lot of ML that are written as "a cold-hearted tyrannical prince/CEO" that every reader simps, lack the ability to bite their tongue and admit fault.

Give it an actual shot, newcomers. There's a story plot that might be decent enough for you to hang on tight. But if you're looking for a manhwa that, with every story plot and background character, will be centered only around the female and male lead, then this might not be it for you.

I am obsessed, sincerely hoping that this keeps going
Thank you for the hard work!!!

Say hi from c4: i am just WTF?! in the murder case with a girl killed and tons of blood, the first thing she think about is his good looking, this is really shoujo manga LOL LMAO ROLF. Girls, i know u guys loves bad guys but do you all like that for real?

Jet

@YourTipicalMangaDexAccount uh, it was depicted quite differently. MC is the best master throughout the entire city if not empire originally. Both MC and father are shown to be on a completely diff level. And then redhed plays with MC and catches the sword with his bare hand like a freakin' Aizen. He's clearly on a WHOLE different lvl. Just like father. Which means he could take a whole army, not breakin' a sweat, right? That's what I find ridiculous. We all saw just how absurdly good MC is at the exam. And guess what, other knights spend their life training with sword as well. They just don't possess those insane techniques from the father's school. Redhed's absolutely overwordly skill doesn't make sense. It's crazy even if he trained with the OP father his entire life. We know, he didn't, MC doesn't even know him. I find it an unexplained plothole tbh. The king of the country is likely more powerful than his entire kingdom's force combined lolz.

@Jet but, not really? It did make me stop for a second when he catches the frikking sword as if nothing, but that's not enought to say that he is stronger than the entire army. No matter how strong he is he can't fight thousands of soldiers, that's impossible.
The redhead has one advantage over the mc, and that is being male, the mc even says it twice I think, that she loses in strength.
It could be said that they are quite at a similar level but the redhead wins by gender diff.
The catching the sword tho....

Dex-chan lover
Shoot, this has so much potential! I hope somebody picks it up again...

To the peeps wondering, you can find continuations of this story on other sites, from when I'm posting this, there are 35 chapters published on the site I use.

pleassseee do yourself a favour and read this it is so amazing and like literally one of the best stories i’ve ever read i’m crying

Users who are viewing this thread